The ADAC traffic jam forecast for the weekend 1. to 3. March
25.2.2019. Who is the weekend on the highway in the direction of winter sports areas on the road, often stuck in traffic. On carnival weekend, the skiing centres in the Alps and the German funds expect the mountains in a rush of visitors.
On the way to the slopes, among other things, motorists from Parts of Baden-württemberg as well as Bavaria and Hamburg are to begin, where one – and two-week holidays.
On the way home, travelers in Rhineland-Palatinate, Saxony, the Saarland, as well as from the center and the South of the Netherlands, where the holiday ends. That is, in addition, many day – and weekend-trippers are on the road, aggravating the congestion situation.
The ADAC winter sports recommends learning to avoid the traffic jam peak times on Friday from 13 to 19 PM and on Saturday from 10 am to 15 PM if possible.
These are jam-prone routes:
• Great Hamburg and Munich rooms
• A 1 Hamburg – Bremen – Münster – Dortmund
• A 3 Frankfurt – Würzburg – Nürnberg – Passau
• A 4 Dresden – Erfurt – Kirchheimer Dreieck
• A 5 Frankfurt – Karlsruhe – Basel
• A 6 Mannheim – Heilbronn – Nürnberg
• A 7 Würzburg – Ulm – Füssen/Reutte
• A 8 Karlsruhe – Stuttgart – Munich – Salzburg
• A 9 München – Nürnberg – Berlin
• A 72 Hof – Chemnitz
• A 81 Stuttgart – Singen
• A 93 Triangle Inntal – Kufstein
• A 95 / B 2 Munich – Garmisch-Partenkirchen
• A 96 Munich – Lindau
• A 99 By-Pass Munich
In Austria, Italy and Switzerland, the transport situation is similar. Longer driving times, particularly of the Tauern, Inntal and Brenner motorway in Austria, on the Italian Brenner motorway and the Swiss Gotthard Route to be factored in. But also on the access roads to the ski resorts it is at times not only Stop-and-go.